Do you like to think along with processes with the goal of improving them? Are you a networker and do you have an eye for talent? And are you looking for a job in which you are fully responsible for recruitment from A to Z? We at NRC would like to challenge you, because we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter!
Your duties as a Corporate Recruiter:
- You are responsible for the entire recruitment process from finding to hiring the right candidates;
- You will be involved in recruiting for various job profiles (from executive to management level);
- You will work to optimize various recruitment processes (onboarding, collaboration with internal and external contacts, candidate experience and employer branding etc.);
- You draft recruitment profiles/vacancy texts, recruitment strategy and recruitment planning;
- You actively recruit and approach candidates in various ways; own network, job fairs, campaigns, searches and job boards;
- You advise and think with hiring managers to recruit the right talent;
- You ensure that you stay up-to-date, sharing developments in the (online) job market, incorporating this knowledge into the work process;
- You work with marketing department to promote our company on social media;
- You are the first contact person for various agencies, such as UWV, job boards, employment agencies and schools;
- You will prepare reports and report to management.
As Corporate Recruiter, you will be recruiting for various positions within NRC (headquarters, installations, production and workshop) for various locations at home and abroad. In order to do your job properly, you will be given the opportunity (by mutual agreement) to visit various locations on a regular basis. As Corporate Recruiter you report to the HR manager.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibility in combination with a competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- The opportunity to optimize the recruitment process and the candidate experience within NRC;
- Various tools, tools and collaborations with enthusiastic colleagues to find the right candidate;
- The opportunity to meet new faces and expand your own network in the process.
- The possibility to arrange your tasks and working hours flexibly;
- Company phone, laptop and a travel allowance;
- A pension plan via BPL pension fund and 31 vacation days per year on a full-time basis;
- Ample room for (personal) growth through our NRC Academy and the opportunity to visit various locations/departments;
- Working in an informal, fast-growing family business that contributes to a cleaner environment.
What do we expect from you?
- You have HBO working and thinking level supplemented with an education in HRM, P&A;
- You have at least 3 years work experience in recruitment with demonstrable experience in the field of recruitment. with demonstrable experience in improving various recruitment processes;
- You are a strong communicator;
- You are excellent in word and writing, both Dutch and English;
- You have your own transportation and driving license B;
- You have experience with recruiting from various profiles and use of social media;
- You are in possession of VCA or willing to obtain one;
- You have experience in a family company; (advantage)
- You have an affinity with engineering;
- You are flexible to support the HR Manager with HR work;
- You are flexible to visit various projects in the Netherlands and abroad.