Management experience? And are you able to challenge and further develop a team better than anyone? Then NRC challenges you, because we are looking for a Installation Leader!
Your responsibilities as International Installation Leader?
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment, making sure that safety instructions and PPE are strictly observed/used;
- The day-to-day management of your own team, consisting of different nationalities;
- Responsible for achieving day-to-day production targets, such as quality and tonnage;
- Monitoring and planning maintenance to the installation and other machinery;
- Training, coaching, supervising and developing employees;
- Contributing to the improvement of the production process;
- Carrying out accurate planning and administration.
- As Installation Leader, you will manage a team of 6 to 7 colleagues, and you and your colleagues will be involved in recycling raw materials from bottom ash. You will report to the Project Manager.
What do we offer you?
- A salary dependent on your knowledge and experience;
- Laptop and phone and a company car;
- 26 days’ annual leave + a good pension scheme provided by BPL;
- Prospect of a permanent employment contract;
- An independent and responsible post;
- Scope for professional and personal growth through our own NRC Academy;
- Work within a rapidly growing and innovative international family business.
What do we expect from you?
- In addition to good managerial skills within a team with different nationalities, we expect the following:
- Managerial experience within (preferably) a production environment;
- MBO (intermediate vocational)-level education and training;
- Interest in machinery and technology;
- Ability to motivate, coach and supervise people;
- Hands-on mentality and able to work independently;
- A good basic knowledge of the English language.