Have you just graduated or do you have a few years of work experience and are you looking for a broad position in the field of HR where you can fully develop? Do you feel at home in an innovative and growing family business with short lines of communication? Then NRC challenges you!
Your duties as an HR employee:
NRC (Non-ferro Recovery Company B.V.) is a fast-growing company that is in full development. This means that there are many changes in the field of HR policy, among other things. You support the HR department with the following activities:
- Drafting and elaboration of job descriptions;
- Picking up and handling personnel-related issues;
- Handling the correct administration for annually recurring processes (such as training and certificates);
- Provide training and education for staff/NRC Academy 2.0/next steps;
- Support in drafting newsletter;
- Conduct benchmark research;
- Keep HR documents up-to-date/improve;
- Making HR relevant analyzes (onboarding, exit interviews, turnover)/weekly/monthly reports/dashboard;
- Improve/(further) digitize HR Processes.
What do we offer you?
- A fun and challenging position in an internationally operating family business;
- View of a contract for an indefinite period;
- A good salary, based on your relevant knowledge and experience;
- 8.33% holiday pay;
- Travel allowance;
- 31 vacation days;
- a pension scheme;
- Working in a cosy, informal atmosphere;
- A fantastic workplace at our head office in Brakel (Gelderland).
What do we expect from you?
- A completed HBO education towards HRM, P&A;
- Stress resistant and eager to learn;
- Hands on mentality;
- Team player.