Do you have a passion for tinkering with various machines (including earth-moving and recycling machines)? Would you rather work outside than inside and would you like to see more of Europe? And do you know how to find a solution for every malfunction? If so, NRC is challenging you! Because we are looking for a Field Service Mechanic.
Your duties as a Service Mechanic:
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting of various machines at various locations in Europe;
- Putting the machines we have developed and built into operation;
- Looking ahead and taking action when it comes to maintenance and wear and tear of the machines;
- Liaising with various colleagues (plant managers, project leaders, installation staff) on site;
- Taking care of the technical inspections of all equipment and other tools present on the installation;
- Thinking about innovations to the various machines and proposing them to our Engineering department;
- Performing additional administrative tasks;
- Participating in the on-call service.
In this position you will be driving around Europe all week, where you are responsible for your own planning. As a Service Mechanic, you will report directly to the Workshop Manager and work directly with the Service Coordinator and colleagues at various locations.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary, based on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
- The possibility to develop yourself through our own Academy;
- The opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge by tinkering with innovative machines that we develop and build ourselves;
- Room for your own input regarding improvements on our machines;
- The possibility to discover more places in Europe;
- A well-equipped service bus in which you can travel comfortably;
- A travel allowance;
- Working with a manager who pays attention to your development;
- The opportunity to become part of a friendly team, where the sleeves are rolled up;
- 26 vacation days and a good pension plan through pension fund BPL;
- A great workplace within an innovative and informal family business!
What do we expect from you?
- You have a technically completed education at least MBO level 3. (For example in the direction of vehicle technology, agricultural mechanization or mechanical engineering. But it may also be another technical education, then we will teach you the tricks of the trade);
- You are eager to learn, solution-oriented and strong in working together;
- You are able to estimate work well and plan accurately;
- You are in possession of a driving license B;
- You are willing to work mainly abroad;
- You are communicative and speak good Dutch, English and German (pré).