Do you have great team leadership and communication skills, with a practical background and mechanical and technical mindset?
Due to our expansion, we seek a capable individual to join the NRC UK Team as Installation Team Leader, to be on the ground managing our processing team installation, machinery, transport at our sites in Cowdenbeath and Ladybank, Scotland.
Non-Ferro Recovery Company (NRC) is a Dutch family owned company and are the experts in the recovery of ferrous and non-ferrous metals from waste residues. We recover metals and pride ourselves with the most advanced machinery and mobile installations. We have developed state of the art separation machines and have a progressive in house workshop and engineering department. We at NRC are the link between waste processing and responsible recycling www.nrc-nl.com
Vacancy: NRC Installation Team Leader
Location: Cowdenbeath Scotland
Salary: circa GBP 30k-35k p.a. subject to qualifications and experience
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday (occasional Saturdays)
Benefits: Company car, Company pension plan, Company laptop and mobile, generous holiday allowance, training and development
We are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, great communication abilities, a practical background with a mechanical and technical mindset, and hands-on approach. This role would possibly suit an individual who has worked in the construction, building, quarrying, aggregate, mining or recycling sector where they have been responsible for production/plant equipment.
As our Installation Team Leader you will manage a team of 6 to 7 colleagues, who will be involved in the recycling raw materials from Waste to Energy Plant incinerator bottom ash.
Your duties will include (but are not restricted to);
- Being responsible for both the operational personnel and equipment in your team on a day to day basis during processing campaigns
- Achieving set production targets, based on quality and tonnage requirements
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment, making sure that required Health and Safety compliance, instructions and PPE are strictly observed
- Planning scheduled processing campaigns for Cowdenbeath and Ladybank and being responsible for both the associated operational personnel and equipment
- Communicating effectively with both our client on site and Managers
- Promoting good team spirit together with the training and development of your team
- Ensuring compliance with daily/weekly/preventative maintenance requirements
- Organising transportation and logistics
- Administration duties
What do we expect from you?
- IT and computer literacy,
- Leadership and excellent communications,
- Proven work history in this sector/environment,
- A current UK accredited Health and Safety Qualification
- A hands on approach
An induction programme and training is offered to the successful candidate, ( partly in the Netherlands at our HQ) however, a reasonable level of technical insight and previous hands on experience in the maintenance and use of large scale mobile plant and crushing/screening equipment would be preferrable, including Load Shovels, 360 Swing Shovels, Tracked Plant, Mobile Crushing and Screening machinery, Overbelt magnet systems, Eddy Current Separators (ECS), mobile generators, welding and conveyor belt systems would be beneficial.
For those seeking their next move and a long-term career path, APPLY NOW!