Does your 'technical blood' flow where it cannot go? Do you have a passion for tinkering with and building machine lines? Do you enjoy working in an independent position and with an experienced team with whom you work closely? If so, Aerinnova challenges you! Because we are looking for a Cooperative Foreman TS.
Your duties as a cooperating foreman TD:
• Complete maintenance of the machine lines from A to Z;
• Independently resolve problems and malfunctions on the machine line;
• Supervising the construction and conversion of new or existing machine lines;
• Registering all work, maintenance and inspections in our ERP system;
• You ensure that machines, hand tools, lifting materials and climbing materials are scheduled for maintenance, repairs and inspections in consultation with the workshop;
• You are the first (telephone) point of contact during disruptions outside working hours;
• Supervising the warehouse in Gameren.
As a cooperating foreman TD you report directly to the Workshop Manager.
What do we offer you?
• A competitive salary, based on the knowledge and experience you bring with you;
• A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility;
• Build and manage your own team in the long term;
• The opportunity to broaden your technical knowledge through. to tinker with innovative machines that we develop and build ourselves;
• Room for your own input regarding improvements to our machines;
• Working with a manager who pays attention to your development.
• The opportunity to become part of a friendly team, where you can roll up your sleeves;
• 26 days of vacation and a good pension scheme through the BPL pension fund;
• A fantastic workplace within an innovative and informal family business!
What do we expect from you?
• You have completed a technical education at least MBO level 3. (For example in the field of vehicle technology, agricultural mechanization or mechanical engineering);
• You have demonstrable knowledge and work experience as a mechanic in electrical engineering, hydraulics and/or metal technology;
• You have some experience with leadership and managing a team;
• You are able to properly estimate the work and plan it accurately;
• You are in possession of a driving license B;
• You have good communication skills and speak Dutch and English well (advantage)