Welcome to Aerinnova, a fast-growing family business specialized in the recovery of metals from waste streams. We are looking for a driven Weighbridge Employee for our location in Gameren. Are you the punctual, customer-oriented professional who will strengthen our team?
What are you going to do?
- As a Weighbridge Employee you are the key in accepting incoming and outgoing freight;
- You are responsible for the administrative handling of all freight movements;
- As the first point of contact, you welcome visitors, with special attention to drivers, customers and suppliers;
- You register the presence of suppliers on the site and ensure that everyone has the required work permit;
- Your responsibilities include keeping the digital floor plan in the factory up to date;
- Every day you carry out physical checks on the floor regarding incoming loads in relation to the floor plan;
- You manage the facility management of the office at our business location in Gameren;
- You are able to pick up and solve various ad-hoc matters that arise during the day.
What do we offer you?
- You will become part of our fast-growing family business;
- A challenging full-time position (40 hours per week);
- A dynamic working environment in which your structured approach is appreciated;
- The opportunity to play an important role in Aerinnova's circular objectives;
- Opportunities for personal development and growth within our company;
- A competitive salary and attractive secondary employment conditions.
What do we expect from you?
- Accuracy and attention to detail in weighing and administrative processing of freight;
- You have good communication skills, using hands and gestures if necessary, as some drivers may not speak English or German;
- Experience with a weighbridge is an advantage, but not an absolute requirement;
- Preferably you have experience in the waste processing industry;
- Knowledge of Office applications and preferably experience with ERP systems;
- A proactive, energetic and positive attitude and work attitude.