Would you like to contribute as a Junior Financial Administrator in a fast growing, international family business that wants to stay in control? Then we are looking for you!
Within the Non-ferrous Recovery Company (NRC) you have to deal with a large diversity of activities and together with your colleagues of the financial and project administration you are responsible for a correct and timely financial administrative organization. The work is varied and offers plenty of development opportunities for the future.
- Entering invoices of the various business units;
- Taking care of the accounts payable administration;
- Processing various financial mutations and providing support to colleagues for all other administrative issues;
- Support with periodic closings;
- Preparing payments;
- Archiving administrative documents and data;
- You are jointly responsible for a number of business administrations within the group.
What do we offer you?
- A fun and challenging position in an internationally operating family business;
- Prospect for a permanent contract;
- A good salary, based on your relevant knowledge and experience;
- 8,33% vacation pay;
- Travel allowance;
- 31 vacation days;
- A pension scheme;
- Working in a friendly, informal atmosphere;
- A great place to work at our headquarters in Brakel (Gelderland).
What do we expect from you?
- You like figures and enjoy working with colleagues
- You have at least a completed MBO education (business) administration;
- You are communicative and stress resistant;
- You are eager to learn, accurate and punctual.
What does working at NRC look like?
Non-ferro Recovery Company B.V. Burgemeester Posweg 114 5306 GG Brakel (NL) M: email@example.com T: +31 (0)418 745 555
Aerinnova B.V. Middelkampseweg 13 5311 PC Gameren (NL) M: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +31 (0)418 670 346