Would you like to help build a strong commercial department? Do you enjoy optimizing sorting processes? Do you like to make the connection between information, knowledge and commercial decisions? Then we challenge you! For our business unit Aerinnova in Brakel we are looking for Inside Sales Specialist.
What are you going to do?
- Prepare and administer purchase and sales agreements for metal trading;
- Prepare transcript of elaborations of sorting processes;
- Process and administer results, secure the structure of the database;
- Prepare calculations for procurement of metal concentrates, prepare price quotations;
- Prepare business cases;
- Support our traders in order to make the best sales decisions based on available historical and current market information;
- Taking care of logistics permits for (cross-border) transport;
- Working with, further shape and co-design the ERP system.
- In this position you will work from our head office in Brakel and partly from our location in Gameren. As a Sales Engineer you report to the Commercial Manager and you work directly with colleagues from various departments. Within the entire organization, there are about 160 proud and committed employees working daily, of which more than 125 people work on various projects in Europe. There is a culture of entrepreneurship, short lines of communication and an informal atmosphere here. Our employees embody the core values: Pride, Integrity and Groundbreaking!
What do we offer you?
- A good salary, based on the knowledge and experience you bring;
- A position with a lot of freedom and responsibility, with a lot of career opportunities;
- Further develop yourself through our own Academy;
- The possibility to further develop your own position;
- Working together with an enthusiastic commercial team;
- Travel allowance;
- 31 vacation days and a good pension plan through the BPL pension fund;
- A great place to work within an innovative and informal family business.
What do we expect from you?
- You have HBO working and thinking level complemented with 3-5 years of work experience;
- You have a proactive attitude, are a self-starter and keep asking questions until you have gathered the right information for your advice;
- You can work in a structured way and have experience with ERP systems;
- You are socially skilled and know how to maintain/maintain good contacts;
- Your Microsoft Excel skills are at a very good level;
- You are in possession of a driving license and your own transport;
- You have sufficient knowledge of Dutch and English in word and writing, German is an advantage.